CHOCOLATE BOUQUETS| HAMPERS & SWEET BOXES| HANDMADE CHOCOLATE LOLLIPOPS & CAKES| PICK 'N' MIX| PERSONALISED LETTER GIFTS. YOU CAN ALSO ADD BALLOONS & GREETING CARDS TO YOUR GIFTS TO MATCH THE OCCASION! SPREAD THE COST WITH KLARNA & CLEARPAY

Kinder & Milkybar Chocolate Bouquet

Kinder & Milkybar Chocolate Bouquet

Regular price £22.99
Unit price  per 
Tax included. Shipping calculated at checkout.

All Celebration gifts bouquets are all hand made to order by our confectionery florists. The perfect gift for any occasion! These stunning chocolate bouquets include Cadbury, Toblerone, MARS, Nestle, Galaxy, Ferrero Roche, Lindor, Kinder and more…bursting with favourites of all ages and not to mention FULL SIZE standard bars! All Celebration Gifts deliver happiness in order for your gesture to stand out. 

Our chocolate bouquets come gift-wrapped and extra care is put into the packaging to ensure they arrive in the same immaculate condition that it leaves us.

Check out our range of bouquets, Chocolate gifts, Pick n Mix, Cakes, Chocolate lollipops, Balloons, Pamper Boxes (Gifts section) and more…

Why not add a balloon to your chocolate bouquet to make it suitable for any occasion!

Add a handwritten personalised message

Please note: Ribbon/ box may differ in colour (during busy periods only).

Product Contents : 

3 x Bueno White
3 x Milkybar Buttons
4 x Kinder Hippos Hazelnut
2 x Milkybars 25g

Delivery Information

We do not offer same day delivery on any of our products. Business working days for despatching orders are Monday - Friday only. Allow one day working day to process your order.

Ingredients
White Chocolate 28% (Cocoa Butter, Sugar, Skimmed Milk Powder, Concentrated Butter, Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Vanillin), Sugar, Palm Oil, Wheat Flour, Skimmed Milk Powder, Milk Powder, Hazelnuts (5%), Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Starch, Fat-Reduced Cocoa, Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (Milk), Emulsifier: Lecithins (Soya), Raising Agents (Ammonium Bicarbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate), Flavourings, Salt, Total Milk constituents: 21.5%
Sugar, Vegetable Fats (Palm, Shea), Skimmed Milk Powder (12.5%), Hazelnuts (12%), Wheat Flour, Milk Powder (7.5%), Whey Powder (Milk), Wheat Starch, Emulsifler: Lecithins (Soya), Sunflower Oil, Whey Proteins (Milk), Raising Agents (Sodium Bicarbonate, Ammonium Bicarbonate), Salt, Vanillin, Fat-Reduced Cocoa Powder, Total Milk Solids: 19.5%
Whole and Skimmed Milk Powder (37.5%), Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Vegetable Fat (Palm/Shea/Mango Kernel/Sal), Emulsifier (Sunflower Lecithin), Natural Flavouring